Aged Physiotherapy Care
Cobram Physiotherapy has physiotherapists experienced in managing issues associated with aging.
We are currently engaged in consulting in local aged care facilities.
Our physiotherapists collaborate with families and nursing staff to assist in maintaining and improving mobility, function and general strength and conditioning of patients.
Some of the benefits of utilising our aged care service include:
- Significantly adding to the level of service you can offer to your residents
- Improving the mobility, independence and quality of life of your residents and reducing the likelihood of needing to move them to a higher care facility
- Meeting the criteria for accreditation status and government funding
- Raising the profile of your facility to larger referrers e.g. hospital
- Providing manual handling training and education to your staff
- Providing exercise classes for your residents